Driving outstanding customer experience by harnessing the power of customer insights and delivering a true omnichannel experience
Over the past five years, this event has consistently delivered the highest quality of information sharing and networking opportunities and became the #1 meeting place for more than 100 CEM experts and C-level executives from operators in the region who are seeking to stand out from fierce competition by taking their customer experience to the next level.
We combine structured networking with in-depth case studies and interactive sessions that ensure each attendee leaves with a stack of business cards and proven strategies ready to drive their business forward. Each of our events covers the most pressing challenges operators want answered, and the fifth edition of our Customer Experience Management in Telecoms is going to be even more exciting!
The 2016 programme will feature C-level Panel discussion, international and cross industry case studies, CEM awards ceremony, workshops and more dedicated networking and executive exchange sessions.
Top reasons to attend:
- Your voice matters– participate in panel debates, open floor discussions and moderated table discussions to make sure you get the answers to issues that keep you up at night
- Benchmark your customer experience strategy against the best in the region through best practice delivered by regional and international speakers driving customer experience transformation
- Take advantage of over 10 hours of interactive sessions and networking to determine how to keep the customer front-of-mind across all departments
- Understand how to gain C-level support for your CEM strategy through an unprecedented allstar C-level panel putting C-suite decision makers on the spot
- Develop your skills and make the most of your time out of the office by attending 4 in-depth workshops on hot topics such as creating effortless experiences, customer journey mapping and achieving customer-centricity
- Get recognised and celebrate a year of CEM achievements during the prestigious 5th Customer Experience in Telecoms Middle East Awards. Not only will we be recognising the best in the industry but you will also get a chance to interact with them one-on-one
Who will you meet?
Come and network with leading operators from across the Middle East, including: CxOs, VPs, Directors, Departmental Heads, Managers and Experts of:
- Customer Experience
- Customer Care
- Quality Management
- Consumer Unit
- Service Assurance
- Customer Lifecycle
- Contact Centre Management
- Service Management
- Customer Operations
- Customer Loyalty
The 2015 Award Winners were:
- Best CEM Brand (Organisation) awarded to Batelco
- Customer Experience Champion of the Year (Individual) awarded tp Mr Jean Francois Thomas the CEO Of Orange Jordan
- Best CEM Culture Transformation Programme awarded to Viva Kuwait
- Best Contact Centre Experience awarded to Oman Telecommunications
- Best Online Experience awarded to Virgin Mobile KSA
- Most Innovative Use of Technology to Improve the Customer Experience awarded to Qualitynet